AFF "Clutch Hound" Jack
Aff 3700 Clutch Jack Description:
A highly efficient design that provides one-man capabilities to remove, install and transport heavy-duty clutches. This heavy-duty unit has greater capacity than most competitive units and has the added versatility of being able to convert the optional adapters for flywheels, driveshafts, starter motors, auxiliary cases, differentials, brake drums and camelback springs.
This AFF clutch jack ships by truck and extra shipping charges will apply to ship to a non-commercial address.
Clutch Jack Features:
- 500 LB capacity
- Patented clutch head assembly (U.S. Patents 5,251,875 and 5,033,717), turns 360° and pivots side-to-side for efficient clutch/engine alignment
- Two splined alignment shafts (2" OD x 1.18" pilot and 1¾" OD x .983" pilot)
- Lifts from 13" to 39"
- Clutch assemblies can easily be built on the vertical shaft and then positioned easily under the truck
- Pump handle "tail" rotates 360° for ease of operation in virtually any work position
- Unique pinned alignment shaft allows technician to remove jack to install the clutch assembly without obstruction
AFF 3700 Jack Specifications:
- Frame 36½" L x 22" W
- Ship Weight: 138 lbs.
Click Here for the 3700 Clutch Jack Parts List