Zinko ZJJ-3525 35 Ton Steel Mechanical Journal Jack
35 Ton Steel Mechanical Journal Jack, 10 inch stoke, Minimum Height 16 inches. Beveled ring gear interlocks with the precision forged pinion to provide shifted tooth actuation. Extremely strong, precise interlocking gears.
Zinko collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California!
- Unique ratcheting handle shaft design with nickel-chrome constructed wheel and plunger enables user to obtain powerful worry free pinion rotation, allowing for an easy and smooth operation.
- Buttress threads will not creep down under load.
- Operable vertically or laterally (lateral movement requires optional traversing bed).
- Unique ring gear bearing allows extremely long life and smooth rotational advance.
- Rigid lifting screw is made from Chrome-molybdenum steel to withstand excessive loads.
- 10 inch stroke
- Minimum Height 16 inches
- Made in Japan.