Tuxedo TC-770-T HD Truck Tire Changer
A great piece of equipment for a truck shop or farm. The TC-770T is capable of handling tires with tubeless rims or lock rings. Ideal for agricultural equipment, trucks, tractors and earth movers.
- Four jaw rotating chuck with two speeds
- Control unit on movable stand
- Pressure regulated hydraulic pump
- Quick change mount / demount arm
- Handles wheels for most trucks, tractors and earth movers
- Width overall: 64”
- Height overall: 49”
- Depth overall: 55”
- Max wheel diameter: 64 1⁄2”
- Rim / wheel width: 31 1⁄2”
- Inside clamping: 14”- 26”
- Power supply: 1hp 220 vac
- Shipping weight: 1,310 lbs.
Click the Link Below for Additional TC-770-T Information:
- TC-770-T Manual
PLEASE NOTE IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- This item ships by truck and extra fees apply if Liftgate and/or Residential Delivery is required. Please choose the option(s) above Before adding to the cart!
Tuxedo Distributors, LLC, is a leading importer of high quality automotive repair equipment manufactured in the Peoples Republic of China. Founded in 2004, we formed a strategic alliance with Kernel International Trading (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. which has been critical to our success. Having a strong Chinese partner has benefited us and our distributors with an equipment refinement and development process not found with many other Chinese vendors. This has enabled us to penetrate American markets with quality and value added automotive repair equipment in an unprecedented way.
Another unique aspect of our business model is the strategic partnerships we have formed with many of our distributors, allowing us to warehouse inventory across the country in over 10 satellite locations. Our state of the art systems give us the capability to offer same day shipping from the nearest warehouse for fast freight delivery times and low freight rates, providing our distributors with an unparalleled competitive advantage. In addition, we maintain a 70,000 sq. ft warehouse in Cleburne, Texas with a comprehensive inventory of lifts, wheel service equipment, accessories and parts and a staff of trained service technicians to provide support.
Over the last 10 years Tuxedo has succeeded in distributing thousands of pieces of equipment that have proven the test of time for reliability, durability and customer satisfaction. We look forward to the opportunity to prove to you that the professional, dedicated team at Tuxedo is ready to deliver.