- Lift Equipment
- Vehicle Lifting Systems
- Drive-On Lifts
- 4 Post Lifts
- BendPak HDS-14 14,000 Lb Standard Length 4 Post Lift
BendPak HDS-14 14,000 Lb Standard Length 4 Post Lift
Brand : Bendpak
- Free Shipping
BendPak 14,000 Lb. Four Post Heavy Duty Lift
BendPak's HDS-14 four-post lift is a whole new breed of rugged. It features superior components that work better, are built to last and increase operator safety. If your service bay needs to get under heavy-duty, oversized vehicles on a daily basis, this lift is what you need.
HDS-14 Four-Post Car Lift: No Such Thing as Overboard
BendPak's HDS-14 four-post lift is engineered to meet the strenuous demands of your toughest professional lifting applications. Incorporated into every lift is a laundry list of key features as long as your arm, ensuring BendPak lifts remain the absolute best.
Our competitors might say we overdo it, but we don't include components for the sake of frills and flash. We designed this four-post lift with the attributes we feel should be considered standard, not add-ons or extras. You can always count on BendPak lifts for increased durability, safety and productivity. Spend less time worrying about what you're working under and more time doing what you love. Our commercial-grade car lifts are second to none and recognized worldwide as the industry benchmarks in dependability and quality.
- Extended runways | 14,000-lb. vehicles have wheelbases that need specialized equipment to keep them safe and supported. Our extended runways prevent wear and tear on your vehicle. Driving onto the runway is safe and simple for vehicles of all sizes.
- Dual-hub cable sheaves | Dual-hub cable sheaves reduce stress, fatigue and wear. Huge 10.5” diameter cable sheaves within the runway and cross tubes combine with massive 2.25” diameter sheave axles. This dramatically improves cable wear and critical component lifespan, which means less money in service-related expenses down the road.
- Heavy-duty aircraft cable | This lift features four, 1/2” diameter, 6 x 25 stainless-steel lifting cables that have a breaking strength of over 14,000 lbs. each. This aircraft-quality cable was specifically designed for lifting applications and provides a great balance between abrasion resistance and fatigue.
- Built-in lubrication | Grease fittings are located on every sheave and sheave axle to help keep these critical parts well-lubricated and simplify periodic maintenance.
- Flow restrictor | An integrated hydraulic flow restrictor provides a controlled descent in the unlikely event of an unexpected hose rupture.
- Large base plates | 10" x 12" base plates provide a solid foundation for every 14K capacity four-post lift.
- Spring-loaded safety locks | Safety locks automatically engage continuously during rise, and adjustable safety ladders allow for precise runway leveling, even when installed on sloped floors. This is a crucial feature because even small slopes can impact the safe-keeping of your garage or service bay.
- Push-button pneumatic lock release | A simple push-button pneumatic lock release makes lowering operations simple and fast. Aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders provide years of trouble-free service.
- Secondary lock system | A secondary lock system is on constant guard and acts as a slack-cable device in the unlikely event your four-post lift experiences an unexpected cable failure.
- Integrated design | Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed within the structure. That doesn’t mean they’re hard to find: you’re always able to look in and perform a visual inspection during operation.
- Adjustable height locking positions | Each column features multiple height locking positions for variable-height parking and infinite leveling.
- Electric-hydraulic power system | A maintenance-free electric hydraulic power system assures ultimate dependability. All operator controls are conveniently located within easy reach. Raising and lowering the arms should be as easy as pushing a button—and it is!
- Non-skid runways | Non-skid runways provide maximum grip, even when the runway surface is wet or oily.
- Longer approach ramps | These approach ramps were designed a little longer to help when loading low ground-clearance vehicles. It's the little bit that makes a big difference.
- Flexible protective conduit | Hydraulic hoses and airlines, if not properly managed, can be a legal and functional nightmare. ALI inspectors routinely write citations and refuse to pass inspected lifts because of visible damage to cables. We route all our cables through flexible, non-metallic tubing that protects against electrical shocks from worn cables, as well as general wear that occurs from heavy use over time.
- Rolling bridge jacks | Optional 7,000-lb. capacity rolling jacks (model RBJ7000) make a great addition. RBJ7000 bridge jacks are used to raise the front or rear portion of a vehicle off the runways, allowing operators to perform efficient wheel and brake service. A pair of jacks allows the entire vehicle to elevated. Each jack has telescoping arms with frame contact pads that can be extended over the runways and positioned under vehicle lifting points. Telescoping rail supports accommodate adjustable runways for different tread widths. Each jack features three safety-lock positions, as well as stackable truck and van adapters for increased lifting height and better access to frame contact points on high ground-clearance vehicles. The jacks come equipped with a commercial grade air-hydraulic pump requiring a maximum pressure of 125 PSI and 10 – 20 CFM.
- Choose extended length | A longer lift is useful for vehicles like limos, SUVs and trucks, and that’s where the HDS-14X extended 4-post lift comes in handy. We call it our “limo style” lift because of how much front-to-back clearance it offers, so you can make it over or under the lift with ease. This lift adds additional versatility and craftsmanship to your garage.
- Choose open-front design | We engineered the HDSO14P open-front 4-post lift without a front cross bar, so operators can easily enter and exit from beneath the vehicle. Now the process of front-end adjustment becomes quick and trouble-free. This specialty car lift is a must for busy service bays.
- 14,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN-1493
- Mid to long-style approach ramps for low ground clearance vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Pneumatic push-button safety release
- Features heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft cable
- Safety locks enclosed in columns minimize pinch points
- Oversized sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Rugged 1.75" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Customizable power unit location
- Approach ramps incorporate built-in rear-wheel chocks
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional drip trays available
- Optional 7,000-lb. capacity rolling jacks available (Model RJ-7)
- ETL approved
- Lifting Capacity* | 14,000 lbs. (6,350 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Front Axle | 7,000 lbs. (3,175 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Rear Axle | 7,000 lbs. (3,175 kg)
- A - Min. Runway Height | 7.625" (194 mm)
- B - Max. Rise | 70" (1,778 mm)
- C - Max. Lifting Height | 77.625" (1,972 mm)
- Time to Full Rise | 60 seconds
- Outside Dimensions
- D - Overall Width | 130" (3,302 mm)
- E - Outside Length | 213" (5,410 mm)
- F - Overall Length | 241" (6,121 mm)
- G - Height of Columns | 93" (2,362 mm)
- Inside Dimensions
- H - Width Between Columns | 120" (3,048 mm)
- I - Drive-Thru Clearance | 98" (2,489 mm)
- J - Runway Width | 20" (508 mm)
- K - Length of Runways | 199" (5,055 mm)
- L - Width Between Runways | 37.5" (953 mm) or 51" (1,295 mm)
- M - Runway Centerline | 57.5" (1,461 mm) or 71" (1,803 mm)
- N - Outside Edge of Runways | 77.5" (1,969 mm) or 91" (2,311 mm)
- Minimum Wheelbase
- Rated Capacity | 140" (3,556 mm)
- 75% Capacity | 120" (3,048 mm)
- 50% Capacity | 100" (2,540 mm)
- 25% Capacity | 80" (2,032 mm)
- Locking Positions | 13
- Lock Spacing | Every 4" (102 mm)
- Power Unit
- Motor | 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Noise | 45 dB
- Weight | 2,605
- Dimensions | 212" x 24" x 40" (5,385mm x 610 mm x 1,016 mm)
Optional Accessories (Sold Separately):
- 5210438 | Air-Electric Workstation / Fits BendPak 2-Post & 4-Post Lifts
- 5150509 | 18 Gallon Rolling Drain Pan For 4-Post Lifts
- 5175800 | Fixed Sliding Jack Tray / FITS NARROW RUNWAY POSITIONS ONLY
- 5175349 | 6,000-lb. Capacity / Telescoping Sliding Jack Platform
- 5175349 | 6,000-lb. Capacity / Telescoping Sliding Jack Platform
- 5175801 | 3,000-lb. Capacity / Telescoping Boat Trailer Tongue Platform
- 5215306 | Compressed Air Bottle for 4-Post Lifts Safety Locks
PLEASE NOTE, IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- This item ships by truck. Additional shipping charges will apply to ship to a Non-Commercial Address. (Liftgate Delivery is not an option on this product. You must provide a way to get it off the truck.)
- SALES TAX | BendPak collects California Sales Tax unless a properly filled out tax exemption form is provided. Sales Tax will NOT be applied at checkout.
- Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
- Note: Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2017 or ANSI/UL 201.