RTI DFX-1 Differential Fluid Exchange Service
RTI fluid exchanger ships by truck and extra shipping charges will apply to ship to a non-commercial address
RTI Technologies, Inc. is introducing its latest fluid service tool to the automotive aftermarket industry, the FluidPRO DFX-1 Differential Fluid Exchanger. The Fluid-PRO DFX-1 was developed to make differential fluid replacement faster and easier than ever before! With the DFX-1 simply insert the dual hose wand into the vehicle's differential/rear end fill plug, press the power switch, until the waste fluid matches the color of the new fluid. That's it! Your fluid exchange is complete! No mess, no fuss. And best of all, the motorist can plainly see the actual exchange.
The DFX-1 utilizes a dual pump process to simultaneously extract waste fluid and fill with new fluid to speed the service. It features two positive displacement diaphragm pumps so no priming is necessary and the waste pump is high capacity rated to provide enhanced cold temperature fluid extraction. The DFX-1 is a compact design to save valuable shop space and features a professional appearance to assist in selling the OEM recommended service. Changeover to different differential fluids is readily accomplished with this exchanger.
- Easy-to-Use -- insert dual hose wand into differential/rear end, power up unit and cycle steering wheel lock to lock until waste fluid matches color of new fluid. Exchange is complete.
- Enhanced Productivity -- high capacity waste pump provides enhanced cold temperature fluid extraction.
- Extremely Fast Process Times -- simultaneous dual pump process, DFX-1 uses two positive displacement diaphragm pumps, no priming is required.
- Professional Service -- clear dual process hose provides excellent new/used fluid visual, professional compact design saves valuable shop space and assists in selling OEM recommended service.
- Application Flexibility -- fast and easy changeover between multiple differential fluid types.
|Electrical ||12 VDC - 4 Amp |
|Dimensions ||45" x 22" x 21" (113 cm x 55 cm x 53 cm) (H x W x D) |
|Weight ||33 lb (15 kg) |
|Operating Range ||32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C) |
|New Fluid Pump ||Diaphragm type, 1 gal (3.79 liter)/minute |
|Used Fluid Pump ||Diaphragm type, 1 gal (3.79 liter)/minute |
|Hoses ||3/8" (0.95 cm) clear PVC |
|New Tank ||1 gal (3.79 liter) clear PVC |
|Used Tank ||1 gal (3.79 liter) clear PVC |
|Process Time ||5 to 15 minutes average |
|Fluid Types ||Multiple Differential Fluid Capability |
|Casters ||360° Swivel; locking |
|Warranty ||1 Year Parts and Labor |