Lujan VLT 171 Window Tint Meter
Professional Model Automotive Visual Light Transmittance Meter. The VLT 171 is a professional window tint meter engineered to measure the percentage of Visual Light Transmittance.
The rugged VLT 171 is a two piece meter which can measure all vehicle windows including front, rear, and side windows. It is extremely simple to use, durable, and reliable. It is perfect for inspection facilities in NYS as required by new regulations as of 1/1/2017.
- Fast 4 second testing
- Simple one switch operation
- Automatic shut off for extended battery life
- 10 year LED light source
- Wired sensors ensure that neither piece can be left in car
- Protective carrying case included
- One button calibration
- Continuous testing for rapid testing of multiple windows
- Backlit LCD digital display
- Magnetic dual sensors hold to the window
- Calibration sample included
- Sensors do not require batteries
- No mechanical micro switch
- Padded sensors protect glass from scratching
- Reinforced cord ends for durability
- Built in low battery warning
- Reflective or non-reflective glass
- Easy and fast calibration verification
- Beep notification of auto shutdown
- One year limited warranty
- VLT171 tint meter for NYS inspections
Benefits Of Wired Sensors
- Only ONE set of batteries to replace
- Wired sensors can not be separated and left on vehicle
- Strong magnets do not rely on suction cups which can tear or be easily damaged. Suction cups do not stick to dirty windows!
- Window tine meter for NYS inspections 2 piece
- Display: 10mm LCD
- Resolution: 0.1
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Wavelength: 550 Nanometers
- Measurement Range: 0~100% Light Transmission
- Sample Thickness: Less than 18mm/0.4inch
- Operating conditions: 0~120°f, <90%RH
- Time of Testing: Maximum of 4 seconds
- Effects from Stray Light: Not Effected by Stray Light
- Light Source: LED
- Measuring Mode: Continuous
- LED Lamp Life Expectancy: 10 Years
- Power Source: 4 x 1.5V AAA Batteries (not included in the set)
- Weight: 130g
o Main Unit: 5.5" x 3.25" x 1.25"
o Sensor: 2.75" X 1.5"
o Sensor Cord Length 57"
The VLT171 was designed working directly with automotive technicians. Because of this, it is much better suited for auto repair shops than pocket sized meters designed for law enforcement.
Technician input can be seen in every aspect of the VLT. It offers simple operation for lube shops, exceptional durability for rugged shop environments, sized for shop use which helps prevent it from being lost or stolen, and includes a super padded hard case for the inevitable drops common in auto shops.
Everything with the auto technician and shop owner in mind.
Click here for PDF of the VLT171 instruction manual
Click here for PDF flier for the VLT171 Tint Meter