Baldor 6" Industrial Grinder Cast
Cast iron exhaust type wheel guards. 8-foot power cord. Base mounted on/off switch. Rubber feet to minimize vibration.
- Built for heavy duty grinding, powered by 1/3 hp Baldor PSC type motor (except 612E & 662E which are split phase)
- Slim design provides extra clearance for grinding odd-shaped pieces
- Exhaust-type guards accommodate a 2" diameter vent pipe
- Adjustable cast-iron tool rest, stamp-steel spark breaks and eyeshields
- Grinder supplied with one coarse 36 grit aluminum oxide grinding wheel and one 60 grit aluminum oxide grinding wheel
- Wheels are 6" diameter, ½" arbor hole
- Base mounted on/off switch and rubber feet to minimize vibration
- Includes 8 ft. 3 conductor power cord.
- Furnished with GA10 eyeshields
- Designed to comply with OSHA standards under normal usage
- Shipping Weight: 47 lbs
- UL Agency Approval
- Supplied with 36 and 60 grit wheels
- Cast Iron Tool Rests
General purpose grinding. Used for shaping objects by removing material. Sharpens small tools.
Most Baldor grinders in stock and usually ship in 24 hours.
|Max Wheel Size:
|Mechanical Specification Number:
|Electrical Specification Number: